Wednesday, January 2, 2013

make something day two


Today I made: The first half a new top. I'm working on a trade that I made with another Etsy shop owner, but I'm super late on it and I already received her part of the deal weeks ago. So, I figured I'd put this project to good use and make her top while I have the time. Like I said, I'm only halfway done, but I'll have most of it done by the end of the night. It's no simple crochet piece so it will probably take more than just one day to complete but I still made something, and it was something that needed to be done!  For her I'm making this top but in the lovely red wine color above. I'll have more pictures once it's completed but for now this is all I got. 

In other news, when I went to the post office to ship off some orders today I was hit with the smell of burnt P.O. boxes. Looks like someone had their fun this weekend and thought that the post office would enjoy some fireworks. I'm not sure what exactly was put into the drop box that caused the fire but I'm sure there's some video evidence of what happened. Thought that was interesting, what would cause someone to blow up a post office? Anyways, time for me to get back to my yarn and crochet hook. 

#MSED 365
(Make Something Every Day)