Friday, September 7, 2012



Save 25% on anything from my shop by entering the code "SEASONSCHANGE" (without the quotes) during checkout. Autumn is starting to show itself as summer fades away. So, in with the new and out with the old, that means time to get into fall fashion! But!, You still have a chance to get a good deal on my bikini tops. I know the weathers very different all over the world at this time of year, and I know I'm still swimming it up in California as much as possible. Plus, it's never too late to get a new bikini, especially one that doubles as an everyday boho top. Anyways, I hope some of you get a chance to take advantage of my coupons! Follow me to be informed on all upcoming sales, coupons and new products.

Offer ends on September 14, 2012

Want to keep in touch and be the first to know next time I have a sale? I will always inform my followers and Facebook fans as soon as I have a new offer. You can find and follow me on any one of these websites: Facebook - Twitter - Tumblr - Pinterest - Flickr or on Instagram as @neenabananaa

with love,
neena noel