Tuesday, September 11, 2012

film makes more memories

I always love the way film photos come out, even out of a disposable camera. I find the snapshots to tell more of a story even when the picture doesn't meet photography's standards. There are still a lot of things to love about digital photography, but I feel like film has it's own unique style and always stands out to me. I could look through albums of snapshots for hours. I've taken some photos off of my computer that my mom and I took with a disposable camera at the burning man festival in 2010. Our cameras got caked in dusty dirt which I think made the pictures even more interesting. I'll be on my way to the store to buy some more disposable cameras until I can get my old film cameras fixed.










back when I had short, black hair and that's my baby girl Kokopelli.

with love,
neena noel