Tuesday, September 11, 2012

dream a dream

sleepless night til early morning, dream a dream. imagine, restless, all the things, that come to be, a part of me. slow down, silence, rest in peace. dream a dream, sleep now for me. 


I've been up all night so far looking through archives and albums of photos. I find peoples lives so interesting seeing what they see through through their lenses. Photography is such a beautiful art to me, I love learning more and more about it. I am definitely an amateur, never took a photo class but I know how to read a manual at least. I don't mind being an amateur either, experimenting with something is the best way to learn more about it.

I'm thinking about a perfectly happy life, the one I'll have when I've settled into my artistic style. I'm very unorganized right now it seems, and though I can run my shop well I haven't quite figured out what it is that I'm going to continue to sell and how it's all going to appear to the public. And though photography is just a hobby, a way for me to document my life, I would really like to learn more about it and maybe possibly make a job out of it. For now I'm just having fun with everything and trying not to stress out. I imagine a life full of good, healthy food, organized workplaces, lots of books, time to study on my own, and varieties of hot teas. :)






flowers from 2010


with love,
neena noel