Thursday, August 30, 2012

thursday blues

Sitting outside, listening to music, relaxing and recapping my day. It's so peaceful outdoors at night and the sunset was lovely, but it looks like it's going to rain, oh my! It's been so hot lately I would love to run through some rainfall. I'm really happy with one of the necklaces that I made today as well as a pair of earrings that I finished, and I'm pleased to say that I'm still getting orders for bikini tops, glad to see you gals are still swimming and enjoying the end of your summer!

Well this is my second blog post tonight, and I only have one follower.. oh wait, that follower is me! So technically I've just been talking to myself, but it's okay because it's in the form of a blog and I'm saving money and paper by using this as my journal ;). I'll keep posting either way, you can't get rid of me just yet blogger!


Found this little guy today, hoping he still works!


new stuff in my shop:







with love,
neena noel