Friday, August 24, 2012

enjoy summer

I've started working on new additions to my shop for summer. There will be lots of fringe, varieties of colors and plenty of beachwear. All items will be for sale on my shop and made to order to your size and specifications. This is just the beginning:










As far as the personal stuff goes, I'm going to be making a lot of positive changes in my life which will hopefully affect my products positively as well. I'm really getting into holistic health including yoga, use of herbs and natural substances for bodily care, healthy eating and meditation. Already, this lifestyle is incredibly addicting and I plan to continue with the good habits. I will be keeping this blog undated on all of the healthy goings on in my life. Keep in touch.

with love,
neena noel