Friday, August 24, 2012

ocean air

So, I know I made this blog and then stopped working on it, but I can explain! I've been enjoying the beach and hanging with friends, gathering some of summers inspiration. But now I'd like to get back on track. I'm still not completely happy with the way this blog looks, but I'm going to try to post almost everyday until I find a way to make it look the way I want it to. If anyone has any tips or suggestions let me know! I've created a new about page for my shop which I am very happy with right now. I've also updated my facebook and tumblr pages. Plus I've mainly been working on new designs for my shop, I put a few up today and I'm very happy with the outcome! I'll continue to work on designs as my mind is racing with ideas, but no one will ever be able to take me away from the beach:




 Another new love of mine is riding along the Ojai Valley Bike Trail. I can ride north to the post office and south to the beach. I might just sell my car :)




with love,
neena noel