Sunday, February 10, 2013

make something day forty-one


Today I made: a bow scarf while watching The Walking Dead marathon with my boyfriend. Yeah, I love bows and zombies. #thewalkingdixons where did you go!? The people need you, Daryl, and Carol needs you. Anyways, this is about the scarf which came out pretty cute but I'm going to work on perfecting the design before I put it up for sale, after all it was the first bow scarf I've ever made. I've made plenty of bows and plenty of scarves but putting the two together was not quite as easy as I thought it would be. 

In other news, this is my new facebook page picture, facebook knows first when I have new items and sneak peeks so "like" Noelebelle for updates, coupons, giveaways and more photos. <3 http://facebook.com/noelebell.etsy and!, you can buy items straight from my page by clicking "shop on Big Cartel" right under my cover photo.