Wednesday, January 9, 2013

make something day nine


Today I made: a crochet headband. Here's another cute crochet project that's easy to make and doesn't take very long. They're very useful too! This ones super warm and a must bring to the snow this winter. I used a fluffy roving wool yarn that's incredibly soft and comfortable, perfect for a headband. 

In other news, I spent the rest of my day crocheting and working on a new Valentines listing. I took yesterdays 'make something' project, which was a crocheted heart necklace, and made it this morning in two more lovey dovey colors, then I took a bunch of pictures and posted it in my shop. I'm hoping to provide some cute, affordable, handmade gifts for lovers to buy for their ladies because every girl deserves something special on Valentines day. Now, I'll probably spend my evening filling orders, drinking green tea and watching America's Funniest Home Videos.

New in my shop:
heart necklaces // valentine scarves // bow hair clip




daily inspirations, grandmas old button box. it's full of vintage buttons and little trinkets in all shapes and sizes, and the box is just as neat as it's contents. buttons and crocheting go together like sugar and coffee so I'm always finding the perfect buttons for my projects in here.