Thursday, December 27, 2012


Now that the holidays are over it's time to get back to business. (Until New Years at least.) I had a wonderful Christmas and I enjoyed making gifts for my loved ones, and my customers. With happy thoughts in my mind I can get working on all my plans for the new year, which are extensive. I'm going all or nothing so it's business first for 2013. And it's 2:00 in the morning so it seems like I'm getting good head start on that... I'm going to have to seriously reevaluate my sleep schedule if I want to catch any of these short winter days. Or I'll learn to be a night owl, either way I'm doin' work, son!

Sometimes I wonder if I should even keep this blog, I don't update it quite as often as I intended to. It's more of a place for me to ramble I guess, but I put a lot of work into it so I'll keep it around. Most of my shop updates nowadays are posted to my shop instagram: @noelebelle and my facebook page.