Monday, November 5, 2012

santa baby


There are a couple of new, festive items in my shop as of this evening. I spent most of my day just trying to prepare the items to sell and I must say, sometimes the photography is harder than any other aspect of creating these listings. Most of the shots I took today went straight to the trash folder but I was able to pick out enough good ones for these hats. I try to keep it simple in order to come out with better results, and was the Freddy Krueger sweater too much? I think not ;) Here's a little blogworthy note: I found that sweater at the Goodwill for something like $3.00, 'tis the season so don't forget to check the men's sweater section on your next thrift store outing!

Santa Hats available in:

Well, I'm off for the night. As much as I'd like to sit down and continue creating new designs, I think it's time to finish some long overdue projects. And, as much as I'd like to hibernate in my home for the next couple of months I must get some work done so I can get out and enjoy the holidays too. Until next time, xo neena noel