Sunday, November 4, 2012

november


I'm just now getting a chance to say, happy November! This is going to be a busy month for me as I'm sure it will for all of you with the holidays so close by. I've slowly been receiving all of the goodies that I ordered for my shop including this giant box of yarn! My intentions for it was to make a whole bunch of different types of scarves, but just yesterday I came up with a very chirstmas-y idea while playing around with some red wool. I looked through tons of Santa hats on Etsy and wanted to make something just a little bit different. So I came up with a pattern and worked with it until it matched my vision and looked just right. It's not in my shop yet but I should have it up tomorrow. I'm pretty happy with my design so, steal my idea and I will hunt you down! >:]



Every day may seem like just another struggle, but I know now that life is what you make it.  I realize now that I can find the solutions to my struggles instead of letting them carry me down further. I've always been a human of impulse, relying on habitual behavior I would have rather chosen to give in to my addictions than to wait out a feeling of uneasiness. 

I know now that positive actions will lead to a more positive life but if you had told me that a year ago I would not have cared either way. I can look back on my personal problems and see growth and improvement instead of filling myself with regret. I no longer let my choices today affect my well being tomorrow. I no longer let a temporary downfall bring me down into a deeper depression. 

This is only the beginning but I feel like this time I am truly free from the chains I've kept myself locked in. Once the scars have faded it will be like nothing ever happened. We take each day one step at a time and even then it still feels like we're moving way too fast. Sometimes I just have to slow it down and put everything into perspective. Sometimes I just need a minute to think before acting to realize that I can come out stronger as long as I stay strong through the battle.

I've found my solace through keeping myself busy. Learning and finding new interests, keeping my brain and hands occupied, setting goals for myself and starting new projects. Breaking addictions and creating healthy habits. I'm moving further away from the things that keep me unhappy and I find myself moving closer to a peace of mind every day. Moving further away from the complications of society I find the natural simplicity of the Earth will guide me through. I question and I find the answers. I keep moving forward until I find my way to enlightenment.


two months<3
xo neena noel