Thursday, September 27, 2012

sweater crazy lady

If I'm still up at midnight, I know I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. There's something about being in my room alone that hinders me from sleeping. But I'm not complaining, I tend to enjoy the quiet solitude, though it can get boring. So what better way to entertain myself besides browsing the internet for all those things that I want but can't have. It's a lot more fun than it sounds. 



I originally found this website, sheinside.com, from a blog giveaway that I entered earlier at rootsandfeathers.blogspot.com. I read the rules and found which item I would want as directed and then came back to the website later only to find out that they have TONS of sweaters. I'm obsessed with big, over-sized sweaters especially at this time of year. I've wandered through many Goodwills and other thrift stores collecting all of the best sweaters and never seem to get enough. And little did I know that this website existed only to sum up my love of sweaters. The lovely knits just make me feel warm and cozy and comfortable even just looking at them. Why can't I just live in awesome sweaters and soft pants? 

Here's my extensive wishlist of sweaters, or more like my dream closet. and some comfy pants too.