Wednesday, September 26, 2012

j o y


So I dropped my phone in the toilet last night. That's the second time I've done that but luckily this time it fell before I had peed...
Apparently it's $49 to get replaced, thank you Apple Care, even though that's $49 that I would have rather saved. Oh well, accidents happen and I've learned my lesson, electronics and liquids do not mix well. I've had phones drop out of my hands several times and continue working without flaws, but the second one hits the water it's lights out. I broke my last laptop that way too. (My advice, try to keep your beer as far away from your keyboard as possible, but still within a reachable distance. :p)
Anyways, yeah, blah, blah, blah. Now that I don't have to worry about any phone calls for the day, I'm going to go make some food to go along with my iced coffee and read a book. :) It always takes me months to finally a book because I never make the time to read even though I would like to more often. It keeps me edumacated.

Currently reading: Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey



Koi fish from Maui, summer of 2011. 

And here's a verse from Hurt by Nine Inch Nails
that I typed up in photoshop this morning.
Good song.


with love, neena noel

*click on any of my pictures to reblog :)