Friday, August 24, 2012

saturday already

So, I haven't had access to a computer for the past couple days. I've been hanging with friends and family, taking a little vacation from home, but still working. I've started on some new projects that I hope to put up in my shop soon, some crocheted clothing (vests, shirts, ponchos) for the fall season coming up. I also, want to start making some more jewelry and actually putting it up for sale, so we'll see how that goes. And lastly I want to create a section of my shop dedicated to upcycled clothing and jewelry. I've started on that by dyeing some old jeans which are now shorts, and picking out pieces of old jewelry to made into something new and beautiful. As for now, this will all be postponed until I finish all of the orders that I got this week. Thank you everyone for buying handmade and taking the time to check out my blog.







follow me on instagram @neenabananaa
with love,
neena noel