Monday, December 3, 2012

now that the rain has dried


Diaries of an amateur shop owner.. All I seem to know how to make now is scarves. Not to say that that's a bad thing necessarily, at least I'll have a good variety. However, I feel like making the same thing over and over is limiting my creativity though each one is made differently. After I make it through this holiday season I'll be able to come back next year with some new, creative holiday and winter ideas for my shop. As for this season, I feel like I started my preparations a little late to successfully promote myself as a "one stop holiday shop." Christmas is right around the corner and I still have so many presents to make on top of coming up with new winter listings, but I'm more excited than worried.

I think today I'll paint for a while. Get my hands dirty and test out my abilities.