Friday, November 2, 2012

the hardest button to button


I could sit in the garden for hours and watch the leaves change colors as the sun moves down the sky. Life has a meaning and it's purpose is to grow and blossom, to withstand and to give life to that which gives you life. Nature is so complex and beautiful and seems to give off an overall feeling of calmness and happiness. I think the further we part from nature, the easier it is to forget ourselves; who we are and our purpose for living. The more we disconnect with nature, the easier it is to get lost in a world of comfort and false priorities. 


a little update on my life as of Friday, November 2 at 1:06 AM,

I am once again phoneless. Yes, I dropped my phone in the toilet AGAIN after dropping it in a different toilet only one month ago. Got it replaced and then there goes replacement phone #1, plop, right into the shitter. At this point I don't even know if I want to bother replacing it yet again, but hopefully this was just a fluke and the end of my bad luck streak.

On a brighter note, I just ordered about eight pounds worth of yarn that will soon be going to good use, as well as some other necessary shipping supplies and such. I am ready for the holiday season and ready to make some sales. So, no more stress about not having enough materials or supplies to run a steady business.

I've been doing a lot of research on various subjects and how-tos. I've been finding more and more natural, homemade dyes for yarn and clothing and also some recipes for making my own lotions and instructions on hand-rolling incense. I'm filling up my notebook so hopefully it can pay off with some new, fun projects.

Right now nothing makes sense to me other than yarn, crocheting, food, sleep and zombies. Watching the Walking Dead inside and out and crocheting my fingers off is all I want to do apparently. I've somewhat put my life on hold to improve my shop all around which will hopefully get me back on track and help me achieve a higher status. 

I am contently confused about my life as a whole.